Description: Due to low enrollment, we have canceled this event. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This educational opportunity will provide information on how pain occurs and what strategies to incorporate into lifestyle to help conquer chronic pain.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
• Determine strategies using a resiliency model to modify response to pain.
• Illustrate the correlation of controlling inflammation response through lifestyle strategies.
• Recognize how Physical Therapy can be used to control and alleviate pain.
• Explore dietary options to aid in decreasing pain.
• Describe the effect massage and bodywork have in controlling pain.
• Utilize an exercise program designed to improve your daily function by managing pain.