The next conference will be February 27-March 2, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency in Sarasota, FL.
The Conference on Motor Speech program is structured as a dual program format containing two separate tracks each with its own program committee. This format allows us to maintain a broad scope of participants to include those with a primary interest in speech motor control as well as those with an interest in motor speech disorders. The joint tracks will be integrated across the entire program.
The following are the dates to keep in mind.:
April 2013 - Call for Papers
August 28, 2013 - Submissions Due - CLOSED
November 27, 2013 - First Authors Notified - COMPLETED
February 16, 2014 - Early Registration Deadline
Hyatt Regency Sarasota
1000 Boulevard of the Arts,
Sarasota, Florida, USA 34236
Tel: +1 941 953 1234
Fax: +1 941 952 1987
Group Rates: $209 single, double, triple or quad standard
Special rates available until February 1, 2014. Tell them you are with the Motor Speech conference. You may also register online here.
Hotel self-parking, internet and shuttle access is complimentary. There is a resort fee that is NOT mandatory. If you wish to pay the resort fee, you will receive the following items.
A Resort Fee of $15.00 will be charged per room per day. The Resort fee will include the following:
• Standard guest room Wi-fi internet
• Two bottles of water daily in guestroom
• Use of hotel business center
• Local and 800# calls
• Daily cold towels/popsicles poolside
• Use of pool toys including water floats, snorkel, fins and mask
• Poolside activities such as beanbag toss, croquet, Giant Jenga, cookie decorating, ping pong table, hula-hoop contests
• Watersports including kayaking, paddle boarding and paddle boating
• Scheduled shuttle service to/from St. Armand’s Circle and downtown
• Scheduled shuttle daily to Lido Beach
• Use of bicycles and helmets
• Use of fishing poles and bait
• 20% discount off of green fees at IMG Academy Golf Club
The following links will remain open for a short time in case anyone needs to refer back to them for information.
Please click here for more information about the Call for Papers.
Please click here to open the official Call for Papers document.
The first page is required to fill out. Fill out the second or third page depending on your individual situation. Save the document with your title page.