BRIN Running Series Partnership
Madonna ProActive and Madonna TherapyPlus have partnered with Born & Raced in Nebraska, BRIN, to offer a 16-week half marathon prep class. The class begins January 13th leading up to the Lincoln Half Marathon on May 4th. This class will be held in conjunction with the BRIN race coordinators.
All fitness levels are welcome. Our coaches pride themselves in finding the perfect training plan for you. Whether it’s your first or your 10th, it is our goal to get you to the finish line happy and healthy!
INCLUDED in the 16-week program
• 16 group long runs ($80 value)
• 16 group workouts/runs - e.g., hills, speed, & core work ($80 value)
• 16 yoga classes ($120 value)
• 2 individual running form analysis’ by Madonna Therapy Plus ($75 value)
• 1 BRIN technical fit shirt ($20 value)
• 8 aqua track/cross training workouts ($100 value)
• 16 week individualized training plan and unlimited access to coaches before & after workouts. (Can’t beat individual attention)
• 16 informational/education emails with weekly check-in on progress
• 6 informational speakers covering these important topics
• Proper nutrition – Madonna ProActive
• Injury prevention/treatment – Madonna Therapy Plus
• Benefits of soft tissue treatment – Synergy Chiropractic
• Proper dress/footwear – Ann Ringlein, Lincoln Running Company
• Proper post run stretching – Madonna ProActive
• Race week preparation – Diane Brozek, experienced marathoner
• 3 optional group 5K/10K Race (race entry extra), plus random drawings and giveaways
To register, go to http://www.bornandracedne.com/12-marathon-training-class.html
and click on Get Me Registered.
About Madonna ProActive
ProActive is Lincoln's first medically based health, fitness and wellness facility. For 50 years, Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital has been a leader in inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation. With Madonna ProActive, now every member of the community can have access to medical, therapeutic, and educational fitness and wellness expertise in addition to the latest research and technology.
Regardless of age or ability, Madonna ProActive meets people where they are now and helps them to become the very best that they can be.
Madonna ProActive incorporates the emotional, spiritual, intellectual, social and psychological elements along with the physical dimensions of a person. This approach builds upon the medical expertise Madonna is known for nationally. Each member is seen as an individual, not as an illness, medical condition or health challenge. At ProActive, the focus is helping members find wellness through meaningful activity and individual lifestyle goals.
The Source, Our Monthly Newsletter
Check out our monthly newsletter for updates on all that is happening at Madonna ProActive. Stay up to date on special events and important information about the club and our members. Check out the latest issue of The Source Newsletter.
ProActive is located in Southeast Lincoln at 7111 Stephanie Lane, approximately 55th and Pine Lake Road. See Map of Madonna ProActive.
For more information, call Member Services at 402.420.0000.