The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, or CARF, is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services committed to ensuring providers meet the highest standards for care delivered by their services and programs.
CARF accreditation shows our dedication to providing comprehensive, transdisciplinary care that meets the highest standards.
Accreditation at Madonna’s Lincoln Campus
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
- Brain Injury Program — Inpatient/Outpatient
- Spinal Cord System of Care — Inpatient/Outpatient
- Stroke Specialty Program — Inpatient/Outpatient
- Pediatric Specialty Program — Inpatient/Outpatient
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs — Multiple Service
- Person-Center Long Term Care Community