Madonna offers a wide variety of patient and family resources to make sure the time here is as comfortable as possible.
Your personal health information is a valuable resource to you, your family, and the doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who provide your treatment and care. Keeping your own personal health records updated allows you to provide doctors with valuable information that can help improve the quality of care you receive. These records can help reduce or eliminate duplicate tests and allow you to receive faster, safer treatment and care in an emergency. Personal health records help you play a more active role in your healthcare.
To keep your profile updated, remember to:
- Update your emergency contact information and hospital preference as changes occur.
- Update your insurance information. Include updated copies of Advanced Directives, including Living Wills and/or Durable Power of Attorneys for Healthcare.
- Update the list of medicines you take, including the dose and how often you take the medicine and what condition the medicine is for.
- Write down any known allergies or reactions to medicine you take.
- Update the health log of medical conditions that you may have, including additional times you are in the hospital and any additional surgeries.
- Include all healthcare providers that are involved in your care, including physicians, other medical personnel and healthcare agencies.
- List any recent immunizations you have received.
- List any medical equipment that you use, including vendor contact information.
- Other medical information that is important for someone to know.
Click the download button to save a form to create your own personal health record.