Media Alert—General Public Access Restrictions
Contact: Brian Pickering, APR
Director, Marketing and Communications
402.413.4290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital entry restrictions due to COVID-19 precautions
Omaha, Neb.–The safety of our patients, families and staff is a top priority. With this in mind, beginning Wednesday, March 18, Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals is prohibiting the general public from accessing both the Lincoln and Omaha hospital locations due to COVID-19 precautions.
Both campuses are enforcing the following hospital entry restrictions:
- No entry with symptoms of illness is allowed.
- Only adults participating in caregiving and/or patient training are allowed entrance to the hospital.
- People younger than 14 years old are not being allowed entrance to the hospital.
- Entry hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the main hospital entrances only (all other entrances are locked).
- Individuals participating in caregiver and/or patient training and outpatient clients are required to complete a screening form at the time of entry to the building and sign in by providing their name and phone number.
The hospital entry restrictions are in effect indefinitely.