Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger or another participant
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, Web sites, organizations and programs not related to or affiliated with the hospital)
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- Comments that violate the privacy of our patients and their families.
Information posted on any Madonna site is not intended to be medical advice and should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician or other health care provider.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.