Madonna TherapyPlus offers a range of outpatient rehabilitation services to residents in the Lincoln- and Omaha-area communities, from sports injuries and single service orthopedic sprains, strains and post-operative care to comprehensive rehabilitation for neurological conditions. Madonna TherapyPlus opened in Omaha on Nov. 1, 2016.
- The public voted Madonna TherapyPlus number one for physical therapy in the KFOR Best of Lincoln public survey for the 13th year since 2004.
Madonna Fit For Work
Madonna Fit for Work combines occupational health, wellness, safety and coordination of worker’s compensation with expert services conveniently available from Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals, Madonna TherapyPlus outpatient clinics and Madonna ProActive.
- 17 companies enrolled in wellness programs.
- 22 companies enrolled in occupational health and workers comp services.
Madonna ProActive is Lincoln, Nebraska’s, first medically-based health, fitness and wellness facility. It’s also the first to be based on a rehabilitation model. ProActive provides medical, therapeutic and educational fitness and wellness expertise.
- ProActive enhanced the member experience with new spinning bikes and developed a 12 station TRX studio.
St. Jane de Chantal
St. Jane de Chantal offers a holistic approach to care, emphasizing the mind, body and spirit in a welcoming, caring environment focused on improving or maintaining the health and well-being of its residents.
- In 2015, St. Jane earned a three-year CARF accreditation for its nursing home person-centered long term care community. St. Jane remains the only nursing facility in Nebraska to have earned this level of accreditation.
- St. Jane received a 5-star rating through CMS Nursing Home Compare (Medicare.gov).
The Chip Woods House program provides adults, ages 19 to 59, living with disabilities, the opportunity to direct their lives in a community setting. It is the only program of its kind in Nebraska that allow persons who are ventilator-dependent to direct their own care.