See a list of awards and accreditations for Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals-Omaha Campus.
Madonna broke ground for the Omaha Campus, just west of the Village Pointe Shopping Center, in September 2014. The state-of-the-art rehabilitation hospital’s features include:
- A 5,000 square-foot therapy gymnasium
- Independence Square, a simulated community within the hospital for therapy integration
- Assistive technology which offers devices to assist with speaking or communicating through computerized devices
- A gait and motion lab for rehabilitation research and advancement
- Specialty equipment and technology that can make a significant difference in outcomes
- A warm-water therapy pool
- Private patient rooms
- Driver retraining which provides abilities assessment, driving evaluation, adaptive equipment and training
- Orthotics and prosthetics for splints, braces and artificial limbs
- Beauty and barber services for patients and families
- A fully-accessible chapel
- A spacious cafeteria with a variety of healthy and delicious menu items
Visiting hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day. Special hours may be arranged with the nursing staff.
The Chapel is open to all patients, visitors and families 24 hours a day.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday at 2 p.m.
Madonna Cafeteria hours are 8 to 10 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Laundry and showers
Laundry service is available for patients. Madonna does have laundry facilities on-site that families can use for free. Hours of operation are daily from 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. Family members may use the shower in the patient's room.
An on-site salon offers a variety of services, including haircuts, color, manicures and more. Appointments and walk-ins are welcome. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. every Wednesday.
With a population of more than 425,000, Omaha is the largest city in the state of Nebraska. In 2016, U.S. News and World Report ranked Omaha as one of the top 20 places to live in the U.S., according to the Omaha World Herald, based on its low cost of living and unemployment.