See a list of awards and accreditations for Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals-Lincoln Campus.
Madonna’s Lincoln Campus offers a residential, park-like setting for patients, families and visitors. The 24-acre campus features spacious lawns, shade trees, courtyards, flower gardens and walking paths.
A few of Madonna’s unique features include:
- A 5,000 square-foot therapy gymnasium
- Independence Square, a simulated community within the hospital for therapy integration
- Assistive technology which offers devices to assist with speaking or communicating through computerized devices
- A gait and motion lab for rehabilitation research and advancement
- Specialty equipment and technology that can make a significant difference in outcomes
- A warm water therapy pool
- Private patient rooms
- A sports and recreation program that offers youth and adults with disabilities the opportunity to participate in sports and recreation activities
- Driver retraining which provides abilities assessment, driving evaluation, adaptive equipment and training
- Orthotics and prosthetics for splints, braces and artificial limbs
- Medical transportation services for accessible rides to and from medical appointments
- Beauty and barber services for patients and families
- Fully accessible, on-campus housing for families
- A fully-accessible chapel
- A spacious cafeteria with a variety of healthy and delicious menu items
- The Woods House, an assisted living environment for those with complex disabilities
- ProActive, the region’s finest medically based health and fitness center, featuring more than 100 classes, state-of-the-art equipment and customized support
Visiting hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day. Special hours may be arranged with the nursing staff.
The James E. Ryan Memorial Chapel is open to all patients, visitors and families 24 hours a day.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 4 p.m.
- Wednesday and Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday at 4:30 p.m.
Hymn/Music Program: Sunday at 4 p.m.
Protestant Worship Service:
- Thursday at 10:30 a.m.
Enjoy meals, snacks and beverages in Madonna's Commons Cafe from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. daily. Vending machines are available 24 hours.
Laundry and showers
Access to on-site washer and dryer is available. Family members may use the shower room located in the lower level of the hospital.
Men, women and children are welcome to take advantage of on-site cosmetology services. Appointments may be arranged by calling extension 4526 or 402.413.4526. Professional retail products and small boutique gift items are also available for purchase.
Located in America’s heartland, Nebraska’s capital city of Lincoln consistently receives high ratings in national surveys in the areas of public safety, economics, community life, education and health. With a population of nearly 260,000, Lincoln offers many attractions, including sporting events, art galleries, theater, restaurants and more.